Veg Paneer Korma
by Foodie #613379
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1184 times
This recipe is very good for children as it is very nutritional. It has a rich amount of proteins and can be prepared easily.
Add your private note
Veg Paneer Korma recipe - How to make Veg Paneer Korma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Heat the pan and add 3 tsp of oil.
- Add cloves, pepper, basil , bay leaves ,cardamom and tomato paste.
- Mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Fry the peas and add them in the gravy.
- Grate some paneer and cut some paneer into pieces.
- Add the paneer in the gravy and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, mix well and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #613379 on 25 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.