Veg Nutritious Thalipeeth
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9318 times
A healthy recipe made using combination of flours!
Add your private note
Veg Nutritious Thalipeeth recipe - How to make Veg Nutritious Thalipeeth
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 thalipeeths
- Combine all the ingredients with little water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough in 6 equal portions.
- Roll out the thalipeeth between two sheets of plastic into a circle 5” diameter, can be slightly thick.
- Heat the tava, grease lightly with oil.
- Cook the thalipeeth on both the sides using little oil till it brown spots appear.
- Serve hot with butter or masala curd.
This recipe was contributed by Aarti_Kore on 11 Oct 2011I am a web developer by profession for more than 10 years now. I live in Pune with my husband and tw...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.