Veg Manchurian By sonaprem
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3695 times
A Chinese dish, gobi Manchurian, prepared from grated cauliflower florets is a perfect dish to be paired with noodles and soup. The rice Manchurian balls are cooked in a typical sweet and sour Chinese recipe.
Add your private note
Veg Manchurian By sonaprem recipe - How to make Veg Manchurian By sonaprem
Preparation Time: 00:30 Cooking Time: 00:30 Total Time:
- Squeeze out excess water from grated cabbage. mix grated carrot and cornflour into this.
- Rub this thoroughly to form a dough.
- Shape into small balls and deep fry in medium hot oil till light brown.
- Heat 2 tbsps. of oil in a wok.
- Add chopped green chilies, chopped garlic and spring onions. cook for about half a minute.
- Add water or stock.add salt, pepper powder, ajinomoto, sugar and soya sauce.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Thicken with cornflour dissolved in cold water.
- Add fried balls and serve garnished with chinese parsley.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.