Veg Manchurian By poojagujral37
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7518 times
Cook the delicious veg Manchurian with grated vegetables which are batter coated and then fried. The vegetable manchurian balls are cooked in a typical sour and spicy Chinese sauce and enjoyed hot garnished with onion rings.
- Grate carrots ghiya and cabbage finely and saok the water.
- Add the ing of balls in these grates vegetables.
- Keep in fridge for 10 min so that it gets stiff.
- Now make balls and deep fry.
- Saute onion capcicum add soya sauce ,chilli sauce saute for 5 mins .
- Then add manchurian balls cook for two mins
This recipe was contributed by poojagujral37 on 12 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.