Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46037 times
Looking for easy recipe to prepare the Italian cuisine speciality, veg lasagna? Look no further as here is the perfect recipe to preapre the best veg lasagna with a host of veggies combined with cheese and herbs.
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until al dente. drain and rinse
- Under cold water until cool. spread out flat and cover so they do not
- Dry out.
- Place stock in skillet, add leeks, onions and scallions. cook over
- Low heat until soft, but do not brown. add parsley and dill, stir
- Until the parsley is wilted.
- Drain spinach and press out excess moisture, stir into onion mixture
- And set over heat for a minute or two to drain any remaining moisture.
- Turn into bowl and add cottage, cheese, feta and eggs.
- Melt butter in skillet, stir in flour and continue stirring over low
- Heat for 2-3 minutes, gradually add milk, stirring until sauce
- Thickens. stir in parmesan cheese, remove from heat.
- Place 1/2 cup of white sauce in bottom of a 9x13 pan. add a layer of
- Noodles (1/4 of noodles) and spread 1/3 of spinach mixture over
- Noodles. repeat layering twice, top with remaining noodles, top with
- Remaining white sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 f. allow to stand 15 minutes before
- Cutting into serving size pieces.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.