Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6346 times
Veg jalfarezie is a tempting and delicious vegetable dish with assorted vegetables cooked with choicest spices and cream. An unique combination of vegetables with delectable spicy flavours. Definitely worth a try with this simple, healthy and green vegetable jalfarezi recipe.
Add your private note
Veg Jalfarezi recipe - How to make Veg Jalfarezi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Chop the onions, spring onions (with stalks), tomatoes, green chilies,ginger and coriander separately.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till golden.
- Now add the tomatoes, chilies, ginger and coriander and fry for at
- Least 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato ketchup, boiled vegetables, spring onions, chili
- Powder, sugar, salt and a little water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shitalparande on 26 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.