Veg Indian Masala Pasta
by Foodie #625487
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2339 times
Nowadays pasta is made with various flavours..I tried it with indian flavours and it came out to be amazing..
- Cook pasta in lots of salted water as per package directions. Drain it and set aside.
- Now heat oil in a kadai, add the mustard seeds, garlic and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute for a min.
- Now add all the vegetable and saute for a min.
- Add all the spice powders and mix well.
- Add the tomato puree , salt and sugar, mix well and add 1 cup of water and cook till the veggies are cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup more water and bring it to boil.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss well.
- Cook and simmer for 5 mins or so, till the pasta absorbs the masala and all the masala gets stuck to the pasta.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #625487 on 27 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.