Veg Gravy Using Coconut Milk
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13923 times
Veg gravy using coconut milk is a unique gravy preparation which is tasty and healthy. Savour it with steamed rice or rotis.
- Fry onions till golden brown.
- Now add vegetables and fry.
- Add boiled peas also.
- Now add coconut milk.add salt and stirr well.close with a lid n let it boil for 1 or 2 mins.
- Now add chilly powder n garam masala powder.mix well.
- Add little water if needed.garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.