Veg Gold Coin
This recipe has been viewed 9911 times
Veg Gold coin is an innovative crispy vegetable snack recipe which resembles a gold coin. The appealing golden colour derived from deep frying the breads topped with a mixture of potatoes and vegetable make for a mouthwatering snack item.
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Heat oil, add the chopped vegetables and ajinomoto. saute for 4 minutes.
- Add potatoes, soya sauce, chili powder and salt. mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- With a cutter or a sharp lid of a bottle, cut out small rounds of 1½ inch diameter of the bread slices.
- Put a little cooked vegetable mixture over each bread round and press in place.
- Add ¼ cup water to the flour and make a smooth paste.
- Apply a little paste over the potatoe mixture, taking care to apply the paste nicely on the edges of the potato dome. so as to join the potatoes with the bread.
- Sprinkle seasome seeds on top and press gently.
- Deep fry in hot oil. turn sides quickly as the bread turns brown very fast.
- Serve hot with chili-garlic sauce.
This recipe was contributed by beetasoni on 20 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.