Veg Garden Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4968 times
Here is yet another different, nutritious and healthy version of sandwich with the combination of lots of vegetables
Add your private note
Veg Garden Sandwich recipe - How to make Veg Garden Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 sandwiches
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and keep aside
- Combine all the ingredients, toss well and keep aside
- Cut the edges of bread slices.
- Apply little butter on each bread slice.
- Put bread slice on clean dry surface facing butter side up.
- Put 1 tbsp dressing on it, put little lettuce leaves salad.
- Put 3-4 tomato slices and 4-5 cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and a pinch of salt.
- Put ½ cheese slice and cover with another bread slice facing butter side downwards.
- Apply little butter on top.
- Heat non stick tava, grease with little butter.
- Put prepared sandwich and toast lightly from both the sides.
- Similarly prepare other sandwiches.
- Cut and serve.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 01 Feb 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.