Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19099 times
Enjoy the crispiness of spicy Veg. fingers, a popular Chinese starter or snack recipe with the batter coated vegetables deep fried and served with chilli sauce.
- Boil, peel, and mash potatoes. add salt.
- Chop carrots and beans into very fine pieces.
- Chop cabbage very finely. add salt and keep aside for 5-10 minutes. squeeze out the excess water.
- Chop capcicum finely.
- Crumble the bread pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil. add carrots beans. stir fry.
- Then add cabbage, capcicum, 1 tsp ajinomoto, crushed green chillies and salt to taste.
- Stir fry and remove from heat. cool.
- In the mashed potato, add the cooled vegetable mixture and crumbled bread pieces. mix well.
- Make lemon sized balls.
- Shape like 2-3 inch stick. fry in hot oil.
- Drain the excess oil on paper.
- Serve hot with tomato or chilli sauce
This recipe was contributed by zindagi_kal_ho_na_ho on 09 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.