Veg Delight Soup
This recipe has been viewed 1664 times
Yummy tasty and healthy soup. just the perfect start before lunch or dinner.
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok over medium high heat and
- add the cumin seeds.
- Once they crack add carrots, potatoes, green beans, bay leaf, cloves, and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add corn, cabbage, celery, tomato and 3 cups of water, after it comes to boil turn down the heat to low medium.
- Cover and cook for approximately 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the black pepper and lemon juice.
- Taste and season with additional salt and pepper as needed.
- Garnish with bread crumbs.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 23 Feb 2014Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.