Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5935 times
A starter recipe with different vegetables moulded and fried to make a delicious dish. Serve hot with surd or chutney.
- Finely chop the onions and saute it with little oil till it becomes soft and pinkish in color.
- Finely chop the green chillies and grate ginger and add it to the onions. saute it 1 min and remove from heat.
- Mix the onions, green chillies and ginger mixture with all the ingredients except sooji/breadcrumbs.
- Make small balls out of this mixture and press them lightly with fingers to give the desired shape (round/oval) of cutlets.
- Cover each cutlet with sooji/breadcrumbs and shallow fry in oil till it is golden brown from both sides.
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by pranil15 on 14 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.