Veg Cutlet 2
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9189 times
Add vegetable to your family's diet by adding it in the form of Veg cutlet 2. The cutlets are flattened on the palm and then shallow fried to get the crispy crunchy veg cutlet. Enjoy as snack with ketchup or in between breads as packed lunch .
Add your private note
Veg Cutlet 2 recipe - How to make Veg Cutlet 2
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the ghee and add the ginger-garlic paste
- And green chillies.
- Fry for about a minute.
- Now add the cashewnuts and all the powdered
- Add the coriander leaves.
- Fry for 1/2 a minute.
- Now add all the drained vegetables and mix well.
- If there is any water, fry till all moisture is
- Totally lost.
- Mix in the mashed potatoes and salt to taste.
- Heat through and take off the stovetop.
- Mix in 1 egg white.this will help bind together the
- Make flat rounds of the above.
- Dip each round in the well beaten egg and roll
- In the breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Eat when hot with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kamalacute on 09 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.