Veg Corn Masala
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19474 times
Veg Corn Masala, spicy dry corn and vegetable subji, enjoy as a side dish or served with roti for your lunch or dinner.
- Chopped the onions, capsicum and tomatoes into quarters.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds splutters, add the onions and saute till light brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a medium flame. Sprinkle little water if required.
- Add all the masalas, salt and tomato ketchup except the garam masala, mix well and cook till oil separates from the dry gravy.
- Add the paneer and corn, mix well and cook further for few seconds on slow flame.
- Add the garam masala, mix well and cook for few seconds. Add little water while cooking, to prevent the masala from sticking to the kadhai.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#483924 on 21 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.