Veg Chinese Samosa
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 85637 times
It is a combination of Indian favorite snack and Chinese noodles into one. The fusion will be mouth-watering!!!
- Combine the maida, salt, ajwain seeds and ghee mix well in a bowl.
- Add a little water and knead to make a tight dough.
- Cover and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Knead again and divide into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add the ginger and garlic and saute for few minutes.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, french beans and spring onions and saute for 5 minute on slow flame.
- Add m. s. g. , soya sauce, chilly vinegar, black pepper powder, salt and sugar mix well.
- Add the noodles and mix it gradually and cook it for a minute.Remove from the flame.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion dough into a thin oval chapati. Cut into half.
- Take one half and apply little water on the straight edge.
- Fold the edge to make a cone such that watered edges are overlapped and sealed.
- Put the stuffing into it and seal it to make a samosa.
- Repeat the step 3 and 4 to make 12 more samosas.
- Heat oil and deep fry the samosas on medium flame till it turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by rajenadoshi on 27 Oct 2010I like cooking very much. I am fond of eating new dishes and hence, always try to cook new recipes.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.