Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6414 times
Veg bake is a baked vegetable recipe which makes for a complete ,meal in itself and has layers of vegetables topped with grated cheese and then baked till the cheese melts.
- Peel (where required) and chop separately, all vegetables into big chunks.
- Combine potato, beans, babycorn, banana, carrot.
- Boil them in salted water till tender but not mushy.
- Drain, hold under running water in a colander and keep aside.
- Heat oil, add onion and capsicum, stir till tender.
- Add chillies, tomatoes, vinegar, soyasauce, salt, sugar.
- Stir and cook for a minute. add boiled veggies.
- Stir. sprinkle flour all over. toss.
- Transfer to a casserole, sprinkle cheese.
- Toss lightly to let some cheese into vegetable.
- Bake in a hot oven till the vegetables sizzle.
- Serve hot with garlic buns or warm bread.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.