by HANISHA A. ARORA
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6693 times
The traditional appe made more healthier by loading it with vegetables.
- Combine the rava,buttermilk and salt in a deep bowl to make batter of dropping consistency.
- Cover and keep aside and aloow it to ferment for 5 hours.
- Add the Cucumber,carrot, onions and chilly powder to the batter.
- Heat the appe mould on a medium flame and grease it with a little ghee.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter into each mould.
- Allow it cook on slow flame for 10 min then turn the appe slowly using a knife.
- Cook the other side for 10 mins or till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Check inserting a screwer if done or not.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by HANISHA A. ARORA on 12 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.