Veg Soya Kebab
by Foodie #521175
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22567 times
Veg Soya Kebab, soya and urad dal based kebab, deep fried and serve hot with green chutney.
Add your private note
Veg Soya Kebab recipe - How to make Veg Soya Kebab
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Combine the dal, soya nuggets, cinnamon and cardamom along with enough of water in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 2 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape, open the lid and strain the dal and soya nuggets, discard the cinnamon and cardamom.
- Transfer the dal and soya nuggets to a blender, add the green chillies and garlic and blend to a smooth paste, using minimum water if required.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the besan and salt, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll each tikki to a small round thick tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each tikkis till it turns to golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #521175 on 13 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.