Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5611 times
A delicious & easy to make dish prepared from leftover idlis.
- Crumble the idlis by hand.
- Cut the onion,carrot,tomato & potato into cubes.
- Heat the oil & temper the given ingredients.
- Saute all the vegetables till done.
- Add salt,haldi,hing & chilli powder & mix well.
- Finally add the crumbled idlis,cook for 2 mts,garnish
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by deeparah on 31 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.