Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7623 times
Veg idli, leftover idlis sauteed with veggies and sauces make an interesting snack.
- Combine the tomato ketchup, soya sauce and chilli sauce in a small bowl and keep aside.
- Cut the idlis in 4 or 6 pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger and saute.
- Add carrots, capsicums and saute,then add the cabbage and saute.
- Add the mixed sauces and pepper powder.
- Add idlis and gently mix.
- Serve garnished with spring onion greens.
This recipe was contributed by charuneena on 26 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.