Vatana Nu Oondhiyu
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4247 times
1. these peas have to be eaten in the same way as you would eat drumsticks.
2. if you do not wish to use fresh garlic, use 2 cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander instead.
Add your private note
Vatana Nu Oondhiyu recipe - How to make Vatana Nu Oondhiyu
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash and string the peas, taking care not to separate the segments.
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass bowl and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and allow it to rest for about 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.