Vatana Bateta No Rotlo
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14595 times
A Gujarati pancake-like delicacy made with potatoes, rice flour and peas.
- Grind the peas in a mixer to a coarse paste and keep aside.
- Peel and mash the potatoes, add the peas, rice flour, lemon juice, green chilli-ginger paste, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Grease a 150 mm. x 150 mm. (6" x 6") baking tray with a little oil.
- Press the mixture into the baking tray to form an even layer and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC (400ºF) for 20 to 25 minutes till crisp.
- Cut into squares and serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.