Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19553 times
May be served with buttermilk.
- Wash the vari rice and drain out the water.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and chopped chillies.
- Add the vari rice & saute for two minutes.
- Add salt & water let the rice cook.
- When rice is cooked mix in the peanut powder.
- Garnish with grated coconut and corriander.
- Serve hot with curd.
This recipe was contributed by jakpat on 10 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.