Vanilla with Vanilla Cupcake
by Sugar Rush
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16170 times
Sugar rush is all about the comfort you get when you bite into a freshly baked cupcake, a melt-in-your-mouth butter biscuit, or a chewy brownie
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°-160°C Line 8 holes of a 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases and keep aside.
- Sieve the flour and transfer to a small bowl; add the butter, vanilla extract,
- Sugar, eggs and milk and blend using a hand blender on low speed for the
- First few minutes, till all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Increase speed to medium and blend till the batter becomes pale in colour.
- Drop a quarter cup of the mixture into the paper cases and bake for
- Approximately 20 minutes at 180°c (200°f).
- Allow the cakes to stand for 5 minutes before turning them upside sown on a
- Wire rack.
- Cool completely and keep aside.
- In a deep bowl, blend the butter using a hand blender till it turns as white as
- Add the icing sugar and continue to blend the mixture.
- Add the milk, blending continuously.
- Add a few drops of colouring to tint the butter cream and mix well.
- How to proceed
- Fit a large piping bag with a fluted tube.
- Fill half of the bag with the butter cream.
- Pipe a large swirl of butter cream onto each cake.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Sugar Rush on 07 Dec 2010Obsessed with baking and anything with sparkles, Sugar Rush guarantees you the best quality and cons...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.