Vanilla Squares with Strawberry Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13041 times
A novel dessert made of vanilla-flavoured milky pudding chunks, topped with delectably juicy, homemade strawberry sauce. Vanilla squares with strawberry sauce is also rich in nutrients like protein, calcium and vitamins, which is another reason to love it!
- Add 1 teacup of water to the china grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
- Boil the milk (keeping aside a little) and add the china grass, sugar.
- Mix the vanilla essence in the mixture.
- Add the mixture and heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread in a plate and put to set in the refrigerator.
- When set, cut into square pieces and serve. Alternatively,set in individual glasses and serve.
- Mix the cornflour and sugar in 1 teacup of water and cook while stirring continuously.
- When the sauce is thick and clear, remove the heat.
- Add the strawberry puree and lemon juice and mix well.
- Health Information :
- A novel protein-rich and very light Indian sweet with the flavour of vanilla essence.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.