Vanilla Molten Dream
by Foodie #514071
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1979 times
You have seen sandwich biscuits...Now get your taste buds ready for sandwich cupcakes!!! Prepared with a warm cocoa base and filled with creamy vanilla frosting, these little dreams will take you on a dreamy trip of confectionery delight.
Add your private note
Vanilla Molten Dream recipe - How to make Vanilla Molten Dream
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 175 º C for 15-20 minutes. Line cupcake mold with paper cupcake cases. In a mixing bowl, sieve flour and cocoa powder with baking powder. With the help of electric beater or a hand whisk, beat the eggs with sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- With a wooden spoon, fold in the sifted flour mixture and vanilla essence.
- Fill the half of a paper cupcake case with the prepared cupcake batter. Place a single white chocolate truffle in the center of each portion of the cupcake batter, pressing the truffle halfway down. Fill the cupcake case with the remaining batter .Remember to not overfill the cupcake case. Prepare r
- Place the cupcake mold onto an oven tray and bake for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- To prepare the glaze, melt sugar with butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in the milk and cook on low flame until the sauce thickens and refrigerate.
- Melt white cooking chocolate in a double boiler and add a few drops of vanilla essence into the melted white chocolate.
- Frost the top of the baked cupcakes with melted white chocolate. Drizzle the refrigerated toffee sauce on top and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514071 on 06 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.