Vanilla Milkshake Crunch
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4717 times
A cool and creamy crunchy milkshake!
- Cook the sugar in a pan till melts.
- Add the almonds and mix well and spread mixture in a greased tray and keep aside till firm.
- Crush the crunch well and keep aside.
- In a blender mix together milk, vanilla essence, ice and vanilla ice cream and blend well till smooth.
- Fill each glass with a little whipped cream and pour the prepared mixture in it.
- Garnish top with whipped cream and crunch.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 01 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.