Vanilla Ice Cream
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 14208 times
A step by step recipe instruction to prepare an irrestible delicious ice-cream with vanilla ice cream recipe. Learn more quick and east tiramisu recipe, ice cream recipe, dessert recipe at tarladalal.com.
- Mix the milk powder with 1/2 cup of warm milk and set aside.
- Boil milk and combine rest of the milk, milk powder, stabiliser with 2tsp
- Of sugar, 3 tbsp milk mix to a smooth paste, sugar and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 tbsp of liquid glucose using a wet spoon, allow milk to boil for 3-5mts
- Take it off fire, cool and add vanilla essence.
- Set it in ice-cream box in the freezer compartment of a fridege overnight.
- Take out the ice-cream beat well in mixie.
- Beat the cream with icing sugar till light and fluffy. combine ice-cream
- Mixture and cream and beat well.
- Freeze it for 6 to 8 hrs.
This recipe was contributed by c.sudhachandra on 12 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.