Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5888 times
Soft, cake like Vanilla cookies are best enjoyed freshly out of the oven and with a frosting. Shape the vanilla cookies into any desired shapes and serve with tea or coffee.
- Put salt in the maida.
- Mix sugar and butter add egg in it.
- Add the mixture to maida.
- Put vanilla essence mix well.
- Knead well with milk.
- Form a dough.
- Roll the dough of 1/8 thickness.
- Cut the cookies with cookie cutter.
- Bake in pre heated oven on a greased tray for 15-20 min.
- Serve cool.
This recipe was contributed by nashupk on 24 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.