Vanilla Cherry Cheesecake
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6999 times
Soft and delicious cheese cake made with soft cream cheese, red chillies, vanilla cream, on a pie crust with sugar and milk.
- Preheat oven to 325°f.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla beverage mix and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, beating until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. top with cherry pie filling just before serving. store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by sukirtisoni on 26 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.