Vanilla Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
by vrunda naik
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3530 times
A innovative recipe of cheesecake!
- In an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, cool whip and vanilla extract. Bean on high for about 1 minute until combined and fluffy.
- Rinse the strawberries with cool water and lightly pat dry with a paper towel.
- Use a sharp knife to cut off the green top and the tip of the strawberry so it will stand up on a flat plate.
- Use the tip of your knife to carve out the center of the strawberry from the top (where the greens were).
- Use a spoon or piping bag to fill the strawberries with the cheesecake filling and sprinkle lightly with ground nutmeg.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve (same day).
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 22 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.