Vangibath Masala Powder
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22142 times
Vangibath masala powder, this masala is added to add the flavour to the pulao's. You can refrigerate the masala powders this will last for many days.
- Dry roast all the ingredients separately, except the turmeric powder.
- Combine all the ingredients along with turmeric in a blender and blend to a smooth powder.
- Store in an airtight container, or bottle and use when required.
- Store in frozen also it will be stay for a year.
- Whenver you make rice finaly you will add this masala powder and mix well, cook and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vijisathya on 24 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.