Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3952 times
Healthy treat for valentine.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomatoes, green peas, ginger and green chillies and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pasta, moong, honey and basil, mix well and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, 2 tbsp water, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Add the paneer, mix well and cover and keep aside for few minutes.
- Garnish with rose petals and drizzel honey on top.
- Serve hot accompanied with fresh strawberry juice.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.