Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9554 times
Deliciously baked cake decorated romantically with frosted rose petals and fresh rose petals.
- Melt butter, sugar and syrup together. stir in remaining cake ingredients.
- Turn into a greased and lined heart-shaped mould.
- Bake at 180 degrees c for 25-30 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Cool slightly before turning out.
- For the icing beat the ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread over the cake.
- To frost rose petals, carefully brush with a little beaten egg white.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Allow it to harden before using to decorate cake.
This recipe was contributed by goodrecipies on 08 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.