Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3040 times
1- you can make this recipe with bajra roti.
- Cut the roti smoll picese
- Heat the oil on medium flame
- When oil comes up put jeera
- Then put rotis pieces together.
- Put salt, haldi,redcheelipowdr,dahi, sugar&1 cup water
- Mix all the ingredints well on medium heat for 3min
- Sever hot.
This recipe was contributed by anbhavsar on 12 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.