Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2187 times
Vadas are a crispy crunchy fried snack recipe which make for an interesting chaat recipe as well. Simply top the vadas with beaten curd and sweet and spicy chutneys and you have a tongue tickling vada chaat on the plate.
- Soak both dals for3/4 hour.
- In a mixi add dal & the above ingredients cut thinly.
- With little water run the mixi
- Thedal must be coarsly done. take out dal on a plate & make small balls.
- In a pan , pour oil & fry the
- Balls till done.
This recipe was contributed by sivashanmugam on 04 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.