Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7447 times
Tasty urad dal vadas mixed in a tasty thick manchurian hot and spicy gravy.
- In a pan add little oil.
- Add mustard, then in a line add ginger,garlic,g.chilli, onions and tomatoes.
- Saute it well add capsicum.
- Saute well in high flame. add salt, chilli powder when the oil leaves the sides add 1/2 cup water.
- Add the halved vadas when the gravy boils.
- Cook it till it thickens.
- Sprinkle masala powder and garnish with corriander
This recipe was contributed by pushbala on 25 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.