Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12802 times
Best to eat with curd and mango pickle
- Soak vaal 1 full day
- Next day peel off the skin of vaal. (peeled skin vaal is ready available in market)
- Dice onions in stripes
- Cube potatoes
- Peel garlic and ginger and smash it
- In vessel take oil
- When heated put cumin seed,zeera and hing
- Put whole garam masalas
- Put ginger and garlic smahed
- Till little brown
- Put onions till golden brown
- Put potatoes
- Put all masalas
- (red chilli powder,dhania powder,haldi)
- Put rice and vaal (uncooked)
- Put salt to taste
- Pressure cooker it for 10 min
- Serve hot.
- Put onions
This recipe was contributed by plv on 20 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.