Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2455 times
Add a spoon of Italian spices ( oregano, basil) and this makes a good spagatti sauce.
- Cut the mashroom, tomatos and capsicum into small pieces.
- Add oil in a heavy bottom pan and when hot add all the vegetables and stir till all pieces are coated with the oil.
- Add the masalas and stir again.
- Cover the pan and cook in medium high flame for 2-3 mins.
- Add the salt and stir again
- And cook till the tomato is nice cooked and the veges are well done. (u may add a little water to prevent from getting burned).
- Decorate with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatti, toast or mix with rice.
This recipe was contributed by srlaiyer on 11 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.