Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6428 times
When you don’t have pizza bases, and your kids come home yearning for pizzas, these Uttapa Pizzas are sure to appease them.
Add your private note
Uttapam Pizzas recipe - How to make Uttapam Pizzas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 servings
- 1. Finelly chop onion, capsicum and tomato
- 2. Cut baby corns into two length wise.
- 3. Add a pinch of salt and 2 spoons water to the batter.
- 4. Heat the non-stick tava and pour the batter to make uttapam.
- 5. When its readdy spread the pizza sauce and the chopped onion, tomato, onion and baby corns.
- 6. Spreda the grated cheese on it.
- 7. Cover and cook on low flame for 4-5min or till the cheese melts.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#398126 on 27 Jan 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.