Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3371 times
Uttapam is a delicious South Indian s\dish made with a batter of urad dal and rice moxe with oter ingredients and spices.
- Soak rava in curd for 1/2 hour.
- Then add all other ingredients to rava.
- Take nonstick pan put laddle full mixture
- And put lid for 3min.
- Turn it and again cook for 2 min.
- You utapa is ready to serve.
- Serve it with any chutney.
This recipe was contributed by esarika on 17 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.