Usli By namratacom
This recipe has been viewed 2468 times
Usli is a savory preparation made from a mixture of sprouts. The usili can be enjoyed as a salad or a main course dish with rice or rotis.
- Parboil the sprouts and drain. do not cook them in a pressure cooker.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and fry for 1/2 minute.
- Add the onion and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the tomato, turmeric powder, coriander and chilli powder and fry again.
- Add the drained sprouts, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by namratacom on 15 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.