5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40551 times
A healthy twist to a common Marathi tale! Serve with steaming hot rice and oodles of ghee for an authentic Maharashtrian experience. You can use any sprouts of your choice instead of mixed sprouts.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and curry leaves and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the mixed sprouts and salt and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the besan mixture, mix well and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, coriander and black salt, mix well and sauté for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.