Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4474 times
When you put oil in your hand
banana paste does not stick in your hand.
- Cut the banana into two and steam and remove the skin and the black seeds in the enter.
- Grind the banana to smooth dough with out adding any water. keep aside.
- Mix the eggs with sugar.
- Heat 2 tsp. of ghee in a saucepan. add the egg mixture and stir it well till it reaches scrambled egg consistency.
- Add the cashew nuts,grated coconut and raisins.
- Remove from the fire and add cardamom powder.
- Oil your palms and take small balls of the ground banana.
- Flatten on your palm into a small purr.
- Put 2 tsp. of scrambled egg in it. fold the edges and press lightly.
- Now roll it with your hands, and shape it like rolls.
- Heat oil and deep fry to golden brown and remove and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by mrspriyavijay on 23 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.