by purva kulkarni
This recipe has been viewed 743 times
Ukdicha Paratha has anusual stuffing made from a mixture of rice flour and onions. These parathas are tasty and are good to serve with gravy based subzis.
- Combine wheat flour, oil, water and salt in a deep bowl and knead to a soft dough.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- In a deep pan add water and bring it to a boil, add the rice flour and mix well.
- Transfer it to another bowl, add the onions, salt, coriander, oil and mix well to form a dough.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a circle using a little flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stufifng in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle using a little flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little oil until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by purva kulkarni on 05 Dec 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.