Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12686 times
It can be cooked as a breakfast or it can also cooked as snacks in the evening times.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and add the onions and green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, mix well and keep aside.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Wash and puffed rice and soak them for one minutes and drain well.
- Combine the puffed rice with paste and mix well.
- Heat the oil in anon-stick pan, add the paste and saute on a low flame for 2-3 minutes and garnish it with a coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #584105 on 29 Dec 2012Hi myself am Gayathri and am married to sunil on 12-12-12 and am living at bangalore. I like shoppin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.