Udad Dal With Green Chillies and Ginger
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 4027 times
Instead of toovar dal sambar try this dal.
- Pressure cook the urad dal until 3 whistles.
- Combine the coriander, mint and ginger-green chilli paste and blend in amixer till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the turmeric, hing, prepared paste, and curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked urad dal and salt along with 2 cups of water and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice and ghee,chapati or any kind of roti
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 02 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.