Twisted Ragi Dosa
by Nupurs UK Rasoi
This recipe has been viewed 2237 times
Crispy and tasty savoury crepes, served with chutneys on the side.
Add your private note
Twisted Ragi Dosa recipe - How to make Twisted Ragi Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl and keep aside for atleast 1 hour.
- Mix well and if needed add some more water,the batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Grease a non stick tawa with oil.
- Pour a spoonful of batter and spread it in oval or round shape with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle some oil around the edges and cook for 2-3 minutes till the dosa is crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Flip and cook on the other side for a minutes on slow flame.
- Serve hot stuffed with a potato filling or enjoy with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Nupurs UK Rasoi on 26 Sep 2013I am a passionate Food Blogger, amateur Photographer and avid reader. I combine all my life experien...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.