Tutti Fruity Muffin
by Prachi G. Jaju
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8108 times
A delightful recipe to please everyone from kids to health conscious people with a sweet tooth. .
Add your private note
Tutti Fruity Muffin recipe - How to make Tutti Fruity Muffin
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 11 to 12 servings
- Combine the whole wheat flour, oats flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, coat the tutti fruity and nuts with 1 tsp of flour and keep aside.
- Combine the milk, oil, apple sauce, vinegar and vanilla essence in another bowl and whisk well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix both in 1 direction till well combined.
- Mixture may appear lumpy.
- Add the tutti fruity and the dry fruits and mix once more.
- Pour the batter in the individual greased muffin moulds till half filled.
- Sprinkle some tutti fruity above each of them.
- Bake the muffins in a pre-heated oven for 25- 30 minutes or till baked well.
- Cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with a hot cup of tea or coffee or just as a snack.
This recipe was contributed by Prachi G. Jaju on 03 Aug 2012Always hungry for good vegetarian food :)
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.